Sunday, January 17, 2010

MY FORMER PUPILS

Time really flies... Sometimes I just can't believe that some of my former pupils have actually entered college and I wonder what actually happened to the rest of them. However, the most important thing is I pray that they would all turn out well in life and would never forget God. Without God, life would be meaningless.

Yesterday, I just found out that one of my former pupils couldn't recall me teaching him before and couldn't even recall who I was. I was kinda surprised, wondering if I was talking to the wrong person. However, another former pupil confirmed that he was my pupil. Well... I may be surprised, maybe a little sad but the most important thing of all is that he MUST NOT FORGET GOD! If he did, that is a VERY SERIOUS OFFENSE!

I remember how much I loved my pupils in Sri Sempurna. They were such wonderful children in my life. As a human, I do hope that most of them remember me but if they don't, I can't really blame them. I was so garang like a lion. But two classes must NOT forget me. 5 Agape (2004) and 4 Agape (2006) are not allowed to forget me cause I was extra close to these 2 classes. I was the "Planet Shaking" class teacher for 5 Agape and the SuperTeacheR for 4 Agape. If they forget me, I'll sure be sad cause they really mean so much to me.

To my dear pupils/students: You may forget me, but please do not forget God cause your life would mean nothing without God. Without God, you would not pure joy. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment